As an industry leader, FitPro is actively involved in various aspects of Fitness, Health and Sport bringing an active experience to everything we do.
What happens during a National Crisis: Pandemic?
The FitPro office is fully operational even when remote, so we are always open. This means that learners are still fully engaged with staff and lecturers.
During COVID-19 in 2020, FitPro maintained a completion of the Academic year on time through the implementation of a multi-dimensional approach.
- During a Level 4 and 5 Lockdown, full time learners are provided with live theoretical lectures via Zoom. These lectures are recorded and sent out for revision. Learners are also sent practice videos, quizzes and tasks they can do at home to keep them in the swing of learning.
- FitPro opens doors and lectures from Level 3 Lockdown, allowing learners to return to the classroom under strict care and hygiene.
- High risk or vulnerable learners are provided a second learning opportunity to catch up in Level 1.
- National certificate in Fitness and Personal Fitness Trainer learners have access to the FitPro MyWellness App hosted by Technogym, and are able to learn and develop their skills with a mentor.
- The ongoing Portfolio of Evidence is fully online so learners always have access to an online library of learning content; progress is never delayed.
The FitPro learning environment is safe and personalised with small classes, big space and ample access to expertise.
FitPro offers a wide variety of free and well-priced webinars. Webinars target all levels of fitness professionals as well as the general public; offering an education opportunity that is easy to follow and understand.
Online certifications and workshops are fully operational and results processing is on time. With a wide range of options, learners are never limited with time.
2020 has allowed the fitness industry to rocket into a multi-dimensional approach. The practical world of fitness that we know to be in the gym and on the field has migrated to a virtual environment. Fitness professionals are operating through phones, computer, gym and home; across borders and time frames.
Opportunity for online-based workplace experience has been provided through an interactive “Camera Ready” workshop presented by Ignite Fitness. Although gyms are opening doors; they are also opening virtual studios and FitPro has been a leader in preparing leaners. Qualified instructors have also presented exclusive FitPro training sessions.
FitPro introduces learners to a variety of employers and their ever-changing business models; offering an opportunity to plug in to working spaces suited to the individual. No matter where we are all forced to be, FitPro remains open, service-orientated and committed to quality education.
All 2021 registrations are open and courses will resume as per normal.
What will happen if we go back into a National Lockdown?
Should this unfortunately occur, FitPro will implement all the processes we used in 2020 and evolve the individual requirements of each learner group.
FitPro will not refund any money for certifications or courses as a result of a Lockdown because we commit to fully engage the learner with all aspects of learning, experience and assessments. Therefore, learners on payment plans are still required to adhere to their financial commitments.
FitPro is a learning family that each person benefits from and we look forward to meeting you!