Fitness Instructor is your entry into the fitness working space.
This certificate qualifies you to work on the floor in a gym or wellness space. From here, you can spread your wings into a variety of other options.
Topics covered in this course: Anatomy, Physiology, introduction to screening clients and the basics of what group exercise is about.
This certification is open to everyone from 18 years of age.
Fitness Instructor is your access point into the industry and employment!
NQF 4 part-qualification
TOTAL CREDITS: 28
Method of Delivery:
- This is a fully theoretical course with some practical tasks built in to prepare you for the workplace
- This certification is completed fully online
- Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Client pre-screening
- Introduction to what small group training is about
- Introduction to fitness facility and equipment maintenance
- Online-based Portfolio of Evidence consisting of ongoing quizzes and tasks
- Online Theory Exam
This certification is open to everyone from 18 years of age and students are granted 6 months to complete.