- Biomechanics- where anatomy and physics meet
- Levers and their effects on movement
- Functional movement assessment
- Application of corrective exercises
- Objective driven exercise and drill prescription
Movement efficiency is fundamental to our existence and to our performance.
The understanding of Biomechanics as well as the influence of physics on movement, can result in better training and ultimately better performance. This workshop will address ASSESSMENT of fundamental movements and how to use that information for exercise prescription. Addressing the fundamentals of Biomechanics is your first line of defence against injuries.
The minimum recommended requirement is a Personal Fitness Trainer certification for learners to complete this course.
Should you not hold this certificate, please contact the office for further instruction and information.