National Certificate in Fitness
Feb 28 @ 9:00 am – Sep 30 @ 1:00 pm
The National Certificate in Fitness is a 1 year Full Time programme that is aimed at developing the complete fitness professional.
SAQA ID 67693: NQF level 5 Full Qualification
Total Credits: 137
This qualification includes 4 Industry Recognised Certifications allowing for early employment and diverse access into the fitness industry:
- Fitness Instructor (28 credits)
- Group Exercise to Music: Aerobics (10 credits)
- Personal Fitness Trainer (58 credits)
- Workplace readiness and preparation (41 credits)
- First Aid Level 1
- Loads of extra content!
- Full Time lectures at FitPro with experienced and knowledgeable lecturers and loads of hands-on learning
- Long Term Athletic Development webinar
- Lower Back pain webinar
- Exercise is Medicine Benefits and Solutions
- MyWellness App by Technogym
This Qualification is full time and students are required to be in class.
This qualification is open to all person from the age of 18 years onwards.